CAP Talent, led by Capital Enterprise, filters and matches talented young people into paid summer and September internships with tech startups and SMEs.
- Internships are 8-16 weeks long, taking place over summer and from September onward.
- We are working with 17 universities from across London to source intern candidates
- Candidates are recent Graduates or Masters level in disciplines including Computer Science, Data Science, and Software Engineering, as well as Business, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Startups participating in the programme can be from any sector, must be based in London, and are also responsible for paying the intern the London Living Wage (£10.55 per hour) for the duration of the internship.
- Startups recruiting can hire an intern to carry out a project or as a trial period leading to a full time offer.
CAP Talent helps tech startups create new products:
Grzegorz, intern in 2018 at Fuzed Innovations, led the development and build of a new product.
“Grzegorz’s contribution has been significant for the company” Chikara Ono, Co-Founder of Fuzed Innovations Ltd
“For little investment we got to do some R&D with our interns which helped us develop a new product” Orla Shields, CEO and Co-Founder at Getrentr
CAP Talent aids startups with their recruitment and talent pipeline:
Nathan’s internship placement at MeVitae was extended for an extra month.
“Nathan has been a fantastic asset. The programme is definitely valuable” Riham Satti, Co-Founder and CEO of MeVitae
CAP Talent enables interns to make a tangible impact:
“Working in a startup makes you feel like an integral and important part of the company’s development” Nathan Lamplough, intern at MeVitae
Startups – Find your perfect intern
If you’re a startup looking to hire top local talent, pay it forward, and build out your tech or team, follow the link below to get involved.
We will be in touch with the next steps for hiring your perfect candidate.
We assess registrations on a rolling basis. Recruitment will close at the end of September 2019.
Students – Work with a tech startup
If you’re a student looking to work with a tech startup this summer, please fill out the form below to start finding your perfect internship.
Student registrations are checked on a rolling basis.
We are delighted to announce a partnership with the City of London Corporation to expand the CAP Talent programme reach and opportunities for both London’s students and tech startups for 2019.
We would like to thank the City of London Corporation for the generous support in maintaining London’s competitive advantage in the tech sector.
More information about the partnership can be found here.