7th March 2018
Capital Enterprise and The CASTS Project are seeking quotes for a Programme focused on supporting sport tech companies.
CASTS is a project part funded by the European Regional Development fund. The CASTS programme will expand the provision of London’s high quality accelerator programmes in order to generate more innovative tech and tech focused fast growth companies. CASTS will also fill the present gap in provision for a specialist support service that will help these Tech SMEs to rapidly scale by providing expertise that will enable them to overcome technical challenges, and raise further private investment. CASTS will enable London to create and nurture 600 potential world-beating tech companies that collectively will raise over £30m in private investment and create over 450 new high value jobs.
Capital Enterprise is looking to procure a support programme for Sport Tech Start ups
CE is looking for a programme that supports sport tech companies. Health and Sport are big on the agenda in the UK and tech has started to support the movement.
Capital Enterprise are seeking a quote for a programme that:
1) Brings a wide network from the sporting industry to help facilitate sports tech companies
2) The winner will need to source Partners and Mentors to deliver sales expertise.
3) The winner will need to source the new Tech SMEs as well as support Sport tech companies that have previously come through CASTS
4) Be able to provide intensive training.
5) Outcomes we are looking for;
Support at least 12 companies
Facilitate them to raise at least £2 Million
Create 30 Jobs
Please include answers to the following questions as a part of your application:
- At least one case study
- Outline of the mentor and coach led programmes including information on the skills and expertise of the mentors and coaches
- Any other info demonstrating the ability to deliver value to SMEs
Along with a quote emailed to the CASTS Project Manager Nathan McNally at email@example.com no later than 12 noon, 21st of March 2018