11th July 2017
As a part of Capital Accelerate & Scale Tech Superstar (CASTS), Capital Enterprise is seeking tenders for a Fintech & Related Technologies Pre-Accelerator Programme, with a high BAME female focus.
The UK continues to produce low levels of female entrepreneurs (20% in 2014) and even lower levels of women in tech (12% in 2016). For women from Black and Ethnic Minority (BAME) backgrounds, these numbers are even worse. Capital Enterprise will take the first steps in addressing this issue, by funding a Fintech and Related Technologies Pre-Accelerator Programme, with a high BAME female focus.
CASTS is a project part funded by the European Regional Development fund. The CASTS programme will expand the provision of London’s high quality accelerator programmes in order to generate more innovative tech and tech focused fast growth companies. CASTS will also fill the present gap in provision for a specialist support service that will help these Tech SMEs to rapidly scale by providing expertise that will enable them to overcome technical challenges, and raise further private investment. CASTS will enable London to create and nurture 600 potential world-beating tech companies that collectively will raise over £30m in private investment and create over 450 new high value jobs.
Capital Enterprise is looking to procure a Pre Accelerator Programme for SME’s.
CE is looking for a programme
1) That will help them gain the knowledge and practical know-how to scale up their Start-up, that will support 10-15 Start-ups each cohort with a minimum of 12 hours of support and will run between the award date and June 2019.
2) The winner will need to source Partners and Mentors to deliver business expertise
3) The winner will need to source the new Tech SMEs.
4) Be able to provide intensive training & mentoring
5) Equip the teams with knowledge on Tech, Marketing, Finance, Go to Market Strategy, Customer Validation, Fundraising etc
We expect the cost to be between £15,000 – £24,999
All tender submissions must be email to Capital Enterprise, Nathan McNally ERDF Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org