Capital Enterprise and The CASTS Project are seeking tenders for a Post Accelerating Programme focused on Sales and Increasing Traction.
CASTS is a project part funded by the European Regional Development fund. The CASTS programme will expand the provision of London’s high quality accelerator programmes in order to generate more innovative tech and tech focused fast growth companies. CASTS will also fill the present gap in provision for a specialist support service that will help these Tech SMEs to rapidly scale by providing expertise that will enable them to overcome technical challenges, and raise further private investment. CASTS will enable London to create and nurture 600 potential world-beating tech companies that collectively will raise over £30m in private investment and create over 450 new high value jobs.
Capital Enterprise is looking to procure a sales programme for SME’s.
CE is looking for a programme that:
1) That will help them gain the knowledge and practical knowhow to increase the sales of their Start-up, that will support 10-15 Start-ups each cohort with a minimum of 12 hours of support and will run 3 cohorts between the award date and June 2019.
2) The winner will need to source Partners and Mentors to deliver sales expertise.
3) The winner will need to source the new Tech SMEs.
4) Be able to provide intensive training.
5) Equip the teams to increase traction.
We expect the cost to be between £15,000 – £24,99
Please include answers to the following questions as a part of your application:
- At least one case study demonstrating track record carrying an accelerator/post-accelerator programme in the last 2 years
- Outline of the mentor and coach led programmes including information on the skills and expertise of the mentors and coaches
- Any other info demonstrating the ability to deliver value to SMEs (sales & traction)
All tender submissions must be emailed to the CASTS Project Manager Nathan McNally at email@example.com no later than 12 noon, 22nd September 2017.