Company: District Tech
Role: Aiding build a SaaS business
District Technologies is a young startup based in London, which has already been recognised as one of the rising stars of smart cities / property tech. We provide Real Estate players with SaaS to upgrade their buildings to be ready for the smart city revolution. Our founding team has a strong track record in real estate, technology, and scaling digital products (coming from places like Uber, WeWork, The Crown Estate, Interchange and BCG Digital Ventures).
We are looking for a driven individual to join our team as a Summer Intern. As a Summer Intern, you will be assisting our CEO and Head of Technology on building our business.
This is an exciting role, in which you’ll thrive if you like real estate, smart cities technologies (IoT, AI, connected hardware). This is a great opportunity to learn about the commercial real estate and technology market. You’ll get to experience a fast-growing, well-funded startup in the heart of London by Oxford Circus.
As a Summer Intern, you will:
- Assist CEO on daily operations and managing sales leads
- Conduct market research on competitive landscape and industry trends
- Source articles on proptech, future cities and IoT
- Design and deploy newsletter and email campaigns to clients
- Develop digital marketing strategy and content
- Update and maintain social media content across platforms
- Test and provide feedback on app
You will be joining a small team and contributing to meaningful work from day one. We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Keen interest in real estate development and technology
- Demonstrated research, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and maintain databases in Excel and to create reports in Word or Illustrator
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters degree and in your penultimate year of study
- Legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom
This is a paid internship with a flexible start date. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
How to apply: