About the Geovation Accelerator Programme
The Geovation Accelerator Programme helps to launch and grow innovative businesses that harness the power of location and property data. To date, it has supported 100 startups solving real-world challenges in connectivity, mobility, infrastructure, land and property, the circular economy and much more.
There are three strands within our Accelerator Programme – #PropTech, supported by HMLR, #GeoTech, supported by Ordnance Survey, and Geovation Scotland in partnership with.
Open Call information
The open call for the next cohort of startups to join the programme launches on 13 January 2020. It will be open for 6 weeks for startups to apply to join, after which a panel of industry experts will select the successful startups for each accelerator strand. The programme starts on 15 April 2020.
Startups apply online via: https://bit.ly/2upVa8l.
What do start ups get as part of the Geovation Accelerator Programme?
The programme is structured to the needs of each startup, with a range of workshops and activities aimed at helping entrepreneurs grow their business. They also receive a package of support that includes:
- Funding: £10,000 grant funding over 6 months, with the opportunity for a further £10,000
- Workspace: 12 months of dedicated desk space for the team, with bookable meeting rooms, and opportunities to host events, workshops and presentations in our event space
- Mentors: the opportunity to connect with the Geovation team of experts, alumni and entrepreneurs, and advice and support from industry leaders
- Product development: access to dedicated support from Geovation’s Lean and Agile development teams
- Professional Development: facilitated workshops and 1:1 sessions covering finance, fundraising, business planning, legal & Ip and company law.