Capital Enterprise – Tech Innovation Centre “Front of House” officer
Start Date: 1st November
- Managing the reception of the Innovation centre from 9-30-5-30 Monday to Friday .
- Providing help and practical support to the Innovations centres tenants and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Innovation Centre Manager and Events and Community Manager.
- Managing the Innovation centres room and event space booking system.
- Helping with the physical set-up of the Innovation Centres facilities both pre and post events.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent self-organisational skills including time-keeping.
- High standard of English Literacy and Numeracy.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, Google Office and other standard computer and business communication software packages.
- Enthusiasm to work in the sector and to work with tech start-ups.
- Physically ability and willingness to help with the setting up of events space.
- Experience of working in teams to achieve common goals.