We are the UK’s startup experts, connecting & energising a world-class entrepreneurship ecosystem.
To make the UK the best place in the world to start and scale a business
- To facilitate the growth and success of the UK’s startup ecosystem
- To enable our members to play a leading role in the delivery of support services to UK based start-ups
We are a body of connectors, influencers, investors and policymakers, collaborating to serve and super-charge the UK’s start-up scene.
- We manage and deliver programmes that;
– Boost leadership skills
– Grow your team
– Increase R&D capacity
– Get you seed funding ready
- We plug you into the investment scene by making 1-1 introductions to the right investors.
- We host regular networking events to connect you to the major enterprise players.
- We believe in entrepreneurship for all and champion underrepresented tech founders in the UK.
- We have deep knowledge and expertise in the tech start-up scene.
For Startup Supporters
- We build coalitions to bid for funding.
- We lobby for policy change and initiatives in your interests.
- We collaborate to pioneer new approaches to accelerators, finance, and workspaces.
- We manage and operate co-working and event spaces.
- We share inside knowledge on the latest funding, innovation and enterprise players.
- We host regular member networking events to connect and supercharge the ecosystem.
- We leverage our deep knowledge and experience in the tech start-up scene to offer consultancy, expertise, high-quality support and access to an engaged enterprise community.
- We lobby and influence on entrepreneurial issues that keep the UK prosperous.
- We manage and co-manage funds, working spaces and programmes.
We unite a powerful membership network of the UK’s leading universities and colleges, accelerators, co-working spaces, enterprise agencies, innovation institutes and public sector organisations. Our committed members provide a range of programs to help companies launch, innovate, grow and scale their businesses.
As a catalyst, we enable entrepreneurship by supporting our member organisations to initiate, develop, promote and deliver services directly to support the growth of startup companies.
The vibrant and evolving membership delivers across all 33 London boroughs to enterprises from all sectors. We have a deep understanding of entrepreneurship in the capital and knowledge of the startup ecosystem, its trends, challenges and opportunities.
Capital Enterprise is funded through members’ subscriptions, third-party sponsorship, and by income received from public/private sector partners to develop, pilot and manage innovative programmes that support enterprises and entrepreneurs across the UK.
Capital Enterprise is mission-driven, not profit-driven and is “limited by guarantee”, democratically governed by a board of directors appointed by its members.
Join The Startup Community!
Get invited to exclusive Capital Enterprise networking events and have the opportunity to engage with our diverse network of startups, investors, corporate and wider ecosystem partners.
Capital Enterprise (UK) Ltd
69 Wilson Street
© Copyright 2019, Capital Enterprise (UK) Ltd. All rights reserved.