Capital Enterprise are delighted to have partnered with the City of London Corporation to deliver the CAP Talent Pilot 2019, enabling us to expand the reach and opportunities for both London’s students and tech startups.
CAP Talent matches Undergraduate and Masters students to paid internship opportunities with tech startups and scale-ups. The CAP Talent Pilot 2019 had a significant impact for both students and startups:
- 17 university partners committed to promoting CAP Talent
- 507 students applied to find an internship through CAP Talent
- 114 startups applied to hire an intern through CAP Talent
- 45 internships are confirmed, as of 15th November 2019
- 19 partners from the tech ecosystem recruited startups to the programme
Confirmed internships are across multiple tech sectors (including Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, HealthTech, FinTech, Education Tech, Legal Tech, Media Tech, SpaceTech), and include a variety of tech and non-tech roles, including Data Scientist, Full-Stack Developer, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Animations Intern, Marketing & Data Analysis, Programme Intern, and Business Development.
Capital Enterprise are currently developing the format, process and timelines for a Capital Enterprise Talent Programme in 2020.