CASTS is a project part funded by the European Regional Development fund. The CASTS programme will expand the provision of London’s high quality accelerator programmes in order to generate more innovative tech and tech focused fast growth companies. CAST will also fill the present gap in provision for a specialist support service that will help these Tech SMEs to rapidly scale by providing expertise that will enable them to overcome technical challenges, and raise further private investment. CASTS will enable London to create and nurture 600 potential world-beating tech companies that collectively will raise over £30m in private investment and create over 450 new high value jobs.
Capital Enterprise is looking to procure a sales programme for SME’s.
CE is looking for a programme
1) That will help them gain the knowledge and practical knowhow to increase the sales of their Start-up, that will support 10-15 Start-ups each cohort with a minimum of 12 hours of support and will run 3 cohorts between the award date and June 2019.
2) The winner will need to source Partners and Mentors to deliver sales expertise.
3) The winner will need to source the new Tech SMEs.
4) Be able to provide intensive training.
5) Equip the teams to increase traction.
We expect the cost to be between £15,000 – £24,999
To Apply please email Nathan@capitalenterprise.org with an application/email demonstrating your capability to achieve the desirable deliverables listed above and the cost involved.
Closing date of submitting, 17th of January 2017.
Q. Location of businesses, is this a London or UK wide.?
A. The support has to be given to London Based businesses
Q. Marketing, does it have to be included or does the project cover it.
A. Marketing should be included within the application
Q. Delivery, could it be 1:1 session too or is it mainly workshops.
A. Delivery can be 1:1s or a variety of different types of sessions