Role: Data Entry role
infloAI is a content curation platform that uses cutting edge machine learning techniques to change the way
businesses find and publish engaging content. We have recently been nominated as one of the top 50 emerging UK
We are looking for someone to use our custom tools to scrape the web to extract data from various sources.
To meet these challenges you will need to:
● Pay good attention to detail to notice content that may be missed from scraped sites, once the correct CSS
selectors have been utilised.
● Work closely and communicate with both the technical and sales teams to manage client onboarding
● Be proactive and willing to improve processes and efficiency.
● Knowledge of CSS selectors.
● Experience with web scraping.
● It is beneficial to have worked with Python.
We are a small team which values open communication, collaboration, hard work and quality. We believe in
continually improving ourselves and our processes so that we work better together for the good of our clients.
● Flexible working
● Great location near Covent Garden
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to Adam Benzecrit of infloAI, at Adam.email@example.com.