Job Role: CASTS Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Location: Hosted by Startupbootcamp
Role: Capital Enterprise are looking to recruit a Capital Accelerate & Scale Tech Superstars (CASTS) Programme Associate. You will be tasked to assist with the day-to-day running of the project and work closely with the Project Manager to make sure the project runs smoothly.
Capital Enterprise is the membership body for providers of enterprise support services in London. We exist to support entrepreneurs and businesses in London. We are a not-for profit organisation owned by, and run for the benefit of, members. Capital Enterprise and its members provide a wide range of support services including advice, training, mentoring, accelerator programmes, specialist technical expertise, networking, soft loan finance and incubator accommodation to both pre-start and trading entrepreneurs and small businesses in all 33 London Boroughs. Capital Enterprise is funded through members subscriptions, third party sponsorship and by income received from public/private sector partners to develop, pilot and manage innovative programmes that support enterprises and entrepreneurs in London.
CASTS Programme Summary
CASTS aims to create a pathway, unique in the UK, where ambitious and able tech start-ups receive the support to build up their team, management and leadership capacity, develop and test their world class technology/product, achieve good market traction, raise seed investment and prove their businesses model (how they make money) is both repeatable and scalable. CASTS is part funded through the European Regional Development Fund.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support local teams across 20 offices as a sounding board for new marketing ideas and challenges
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing channels and initiatives and create data-driven reports for SMEs
- Manage and schedule the editorial content calendars
- Grow and maintaining social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Organize and lead monthly marketing team calls
- Assist SMEs with any marketing and communication queries
- Design and deliver training programmes for SMEs
- 1 -4 years experience in digital marketing, communications, social media
- Experience working with an international team, across time zones and remote channels
- Flexible with high levels of commitment
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to help with whatever may be needed
- Take charge and deliver on your own; be proactive and independent
- Startups: Knowledgeable of the accelerator market and passionate about startups
- Witty sense of humor. don’t take yourself too seriously – we love a good laugh
- knowledge of startup accelerators
Salary will be £22,000 – 30,000 depending on experience
Salary will be paid in monthly installments
Appointments are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a probationary period of 9 months.
Hours of Work
Full time hours average 40 hours per week
Annual leave is 20 working days for a full time member of staff in addition to Bank Holidays per year
How to Apply
To apply for the vacancy send a CV and a cover letter to Nathan McNally at Nathan@capitalenterprise.org