Funding London, in partnership with the London Growth Hub, has developed an investment readiness programme to help entrepreneurs, especially those from underrepresented backgrounds, navigate the complex process of securing investment for their business. During the programme, we will discuss the various investment opportunities to help participants decide the most appropriate finance options for their business.
This half-day online programme will provide participants with the opportunity to understand the essential steps they need to access equity and debt capital to fuel their company’s growth. We will cover:
- Accessing equity and loan financing
- Advice on getting the best out of accelerator programmes
- Guidance on how to approach venture capitalists and business angels.
- How to avoid the pitfalls many entrepreneurs experience.
- Introductions to Investors
- Early-stage business
- Business located in one of London’s 33 local authority areas
- Looking for investment to grow your business
The programme will pilot on Thursday 6 August with a group of no more than 20 early-stage entrepreneurs.
To attend the pilot, please register HERE.