The programme will help early-stage founders navigate the complex process of securing finance from external investors, as well as provide guidance on the best alternatives for their business. Our programme is run by experts in the field of finance who have invested in similar businesses. We will take them through a step-by-step process and provide important information to early-stage founders, particularly those from underrepresented groups, looking to raise investment through equity and loan financing.
The programme also offers introductions to key investors and practical guidance in finding other opportunities to grow their business within the early-stage ecosystem such as accelerators.
What are the benefits for the businesses attending?
- Introductions to experienced investors
- Insight into maximising their business growth
- Improve their investment prospects
What is covered in the programme?
The programme is broken down into the following workshop topics:
- Accessing equity and loan financing
- Advice on getting the best out of accelerator programmes
- Guidance on how to approach venture capitalists and business angels
- How to avoid the pitfalls many entrepreneurs experience
- Introductions to Investors
Who is it for?
In order to be eligible for the programme, they must be:
- an early-stage business
- a business located in one of London’s 33 local authority areas
- looking for investment to grow your business
- ‘Well done to all who organised. One of the best webinars I’ve been on during lockdown.’
- ‘Informative and focused on the details surrounding key topics around investment.‘
- ‘Really helpful to me in refining our approach. Having direct access to investors in such an informal environment was valuable.‘
Register Interest HERE.