Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £1 million from the Smart Sustainable Plastic Packaging Programme for early-stage projects in smart and sustainable plastic packaging.
Your project must aim to:
- help make the plastics packaging supply chain more circular
- deliver the targets of the UK Plastics Pact
- improve on current state-of-the-art plastic packaging, while still demonstrating practical and close-to-market solutions
Your proposal must:
- show how your project supports the objectives of the Pact and delivers systemic change
- clearly explain how you would reduce the UK plastic packaging system’s overall environmental impact
4 areas most welcomed:
- Technology or process.
- Business model or behaviour change.
Your project’s total eligible costs must be between £30,000 and £100,000.
The competition closes at midday 12 pm on 1st April.
For more information or apply click HERE.