After an exciting first year, Mishcon de Reya is delighted to announce the re-opening of online applications for their M:Tech programme.
M:Tech offers strategic legal and commercial advice and mentoring to early-stage tech businesses, during the critical first stages of growth. Businesses awarded a place on the programme will be given access to Mishcon’s Technology Group – an integrated team of more than 40 lawyers drawn from our corporate, IP, finance, tax, employment and regulatory practices, working alongside non-legal specialists in the fields of data protection, cyber security and data science.
If you are – or you know of – an early-stage tech business in the UK who
- is in the first three years of operation;
- is generating revenue;
- has at least one active client or pilot;
- is contemplating a significant fundraising within the next six to 18 months;
Please click here to discover more about M:Tech and how to apply.
WHAT M:TECH OFFERS
- A dedicated Mishcon lawyer for up to six months, at no cost, to be your first port of call for any day-to-day legal or commercial issues as and when they arise – he or she will also direct you to other specialist lawyers within the business if you need them
- Assistance with key legal documents for your business (e.g. employment agreements, IP assignments, commercial contracts, IT services/SaaS agreements, licenses, terms of business)
- Fees discounted by up to 50% for any additional legal work required during the programme which is outside of the day-to-day (e.g. your next fundraising, EMI/employee incentives, data protection, cyber security, dispute resolution)
- Access to Mishcon business and networking events designed for founders of fast-growth businesses and connections to Mishcon contacts
APPLY NOW AT MISHCON.COM/MTECH