Sheffield Hallam University’s (SHU) AWRC Wellbeing Accelerator is looking for innovators and tech entrepreneurs to join their final cohort of startups.
The accelerator, funded by Research England, is a rolling programme running from April 2020 to March 2021. This unique, mostly virtual programme is supporting innovators in the world of health, wellbeing and physical activity, to accelerate their products to the next level.
As a participant on the programme you can expect to receive:
- high quality mentoring with access to over 70 sector experts
- access to world-class facilities in the Advanced Wellbeing Research Centre
- personalised project delivery from our research specialists
- invitations to weekly subject specific workshops
- access to weekly mentoring sessions
- up to £20k of funding to be spent on an agreed programme of works within the University
With 19 companies already on the accelerator, we have just 5 spaces remaining – with applications closing in November 2020.
Here’s what our participants have to say about the programme….
How to get involved
Visit the website, to learn about the entry criteria and to see if the programme is a good fit for your business.
Alternatively, you can request a Zoom meeting with Kim Holland, the relationship manager for the accelerator programme.